Ahh, I love this Kacey. Thanks for posting this beautiful song:)
Who is singing that?
Wow, I looked and it says it's NN. I wonder where I can get a copy of this? I have all the CD's and this song isn't on any of them. Unless there is a new CD. She sounds different.
it's on a CD called "sing over me" which is all kind of soft lullaby music. I got purchased it on itunes.:)Kacey
Post a Comment
4 Deep Thoughts:
Ahh, I love this Kacey. Thanks for posting this beautiful song:)
Who is singing that?
Wow, I looked and it says it's NN. I wonder where I can get a copy of this? I have all the CD's and this song isn't on any of them. Unless there is a new CD. She sounds different.
it's on a CD called "sing over me" which is all kind of soft lullaby music. I got purchased it on itunes.
:)
Kacey
Post a Comment