Oh, how beautiful and precious. I am still ouing and awing over that darling little daughter. You are blessed! Thanks for sharing with us.
I came here to leave you a note regarding the post relating to Perry Stone's Gog/Magog teaching. I did it because what I found was so long and I just couldn't cut out a lot of it. So, I posted on my site under "Things Are Happening". My blog is called My Time, my space. Hope you find it interesting. I did cut out a bunch of it but the site is called "cutting edge" and it has to do with prophecy.
Have a wonderful week and hug that little darling for me.
6 Deep Thoughts:
Oh how we miss you guys! I meant to call you on your princesses birthday. That last picture is killin me! :) Se is so sweet. They both are.
Oh, how beautiful and precious. I am still ouing and awing over that darling little daughter. You are blessed! Thanks for sharing with us.
I came here to leave you a note regarding the post relating to Perry Stone's Gog/Magog teaching. I did it because what I found was so long and I just couldn't cut out a lot of it. So, I posted on my site under "Things Are Happening". My blog is called My Time, my space. Hope you find it interesting. I did cut out a bunch of it but the site is called "cutting edge" and it has to do with prophecy.
Have a wonderful week and hug that little darling for me.
Wilma
Kacey,
I just read that you've been sick.
I hope you are feeling better but I am going to lift you up in prayer until I hear otherwise.
I'm posting it on my blogspot also, so the others will be alerted.
Let us know when you are better.
Your girls are adorable.
Love you,
Kacey,
I am remembering you in prayer also. I pray that the Lord gives you perfect peace as you keep your mind stayed on Him.
Beautiful children! I love your blog. Your comments are so readable!
Grace
cuteness! I long to be with you and have coffee and talk for hours...
Loving you today!
Christy
Kacey,
Just came by to see if you were up to posting yet.
I want you to know that many are praying for you and we are thinking about you.
I pray that you will be made completely whole again.
Love you.
Post a Comment