Saturday, May 5, 2007

Things on my mind

Why does my leg still hurt?
I love blue sky.
I wish I were more social so that my girls could be out and about more.
I think the Lord is coming back VERY soon.
I'm afraid for the direction many churches are going.
Why can't most people just say what's on their minds?
Sometimes I wish I were 4 again. Other times that frightens me to death.
Why is love of fashion innate in some?
I can't believe I have such a wonderful husband.
I could work in the yard every day.
Why does most of my family live far away?
What will heaven really be like?
Jesus has white hair.
When we're meeting the Lord in the air, will I still be afraid of heights?
Why is it hard to talk to the people you love most about Christ?
I love my doggy when he's clean.
I played boxing on my Wii and my arms really hurt.
I wish I could snap my fingers like Mary Poppins and tidy up the house.
Why do non- Mexicans celebrate Cinco de Mayo?
Do other countries celebrate the 4th of July?
I love it when Annie says, "Hi Mama!"

Why haven't I written on my blog for WEEKS?

9 Deep Thoughts:

Mia said...

oh dear that was funny.
does jesus really have white hair?

Grace said...

Hi Casey,

How are you? I know that you were worried about some health stuff.

I love your writing. You are very gifted.

I do not see you as shy when I am looking at you inside my computer screen. You will not have to deal with all of that in heaven!

I cannot help but think that Jesus is coming back very soon too. I find it hard to tell the ones I love the most about Jesus also. It breaks my heart.

Count me as another one concerned about the direction the church is headed. I HATE the apathy. I feel like I am running from it all of the time and pray that God would not allow me to be swallowed up by it.

You are so precious. Your babies are too. Miss you on Joel's blog. I have not been real verbal on there lately either. Child of the King and Wilma have some great bible studies going on their blogs and maybe time is better spent there.

I pray for God's grace and peace for you!!

Much love,
Grace

Grace said...

Ooooops....Kacey...much better spelled that way!

Anonymous said...

It is a "web log"--and you are logging miles and miles living life with your two girls and the husband God gifted you with.They are high octane and if you can link two sentences together, it is a joy:)and by the grace of God:) Seasons of life, daughter...now I will see if I can send you this love note from...mom

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

What happened to your leg? Happy Anniversary!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kacey

Your writing is so powerful, inspiring and witty! I love who you are and admire you so much. You're a great Mom, incredible sister, loving wife and a TRUE Christ follower who forgets religion and lives by FAITH.
Thanks for setting an example for not only me, but for everyone that reads the power in your words ~

-amanda

Great Grany 5 said...

Kacey,

Are you doing any better. You are at the top of my prayer time and I just wanted you to know that.

I love your blog and it is fabulous. What a joy just reading and being touched by your messages.

Keep up the good work and please, let me know how you are doing.

I know that HE is coming back real, real soon and way before anyone thinks so. Can't keep it off of my mind and really don't want to.

Isn't God Awesome!!!

Love in Christ,

Wilma

forgiven daughter said...

Kacey,

Was good to hear from you at Child's blogspot. We have been praying for you. Is there any way we can pray for your health or otherwise more specifically. I will be keeping the financial aspect in my prayers....I have two children with chronic asthma and know how dr's and medication can get quite expensive. Just let all of the ladies know at Child's blog....I know they are all praying for you.

mommyjen said...

Princess--- Just started to catch up on all that has been going on this week and wanted to let you know I'll be sending up prayers for you !!!! Also for the girls as it is always hard and a little scary for little ones when their heroes (namely ...YOU!!) are hurting. Have a wonderful mother's day this weekend!!!
Oh! And I absolutely LOVED this post!!! That is exactly how I think and have always wondered if I was more than a little 'off' due to the crazy stream of thoughts!!!Thanks for helping me see that I have a friend that thinks the same in so many ways.... and YES!!! I think He's coming SOON !!!!hugs to you--- jen