


Annie cannot go out of the house without spotting a Beaver logo here and there after she was bitten by the football bug a few weeks ago. Nathalie is quick to point out the Duck fans, always wondering what THEY could be doing in OUR town. Ducks? YUCK! Way to go Grandpa Steve, thoroughly indoctrinated. What can I say? GO BEAVS!
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








3 Deep Thoughts:
Oh my goodness! Your girl are so stinkin cute! :) I think we are going to try and get up there next November (Bobbys dad will turn 60). I know our kiddos will love playing together!
So, does Max stay in the kennel when you are out or just in the house?
Kacey,
I can't believe how much it feels like we are 1 mind living in 2 bodies every so often! I echo your words that you wrote to me. I have missed you, my friend - you will always hold the title of Best in my heart no matter what.
Talk about old - when did our girls grow up? Sheesh! I won't tell anybody how old you are if you can do the same for me (except I think people are starting to notice my "laugh lines" are turning into "crows feet"! Let's live in the same old folks home when our kids decide to get rid of us!
hey Kacey,
I was thinking about you and seen your name on mommyjen's blog....how have you been feeling lately....don't see you at Joels either much like alot of us....maybe you don't have the 'stomach' for it either. In any case your pix are wonderful and I hope you and yours are well!
Post a Comment