Thursday, November 1, 2007

Out of Sight, Out of my Mind




Since I am, it seems, out of my mind and can't seem to get it all together, many of you who are out of my immediate sight may feel forgotten or neglected. I assure you, that is not the case. I am just HORRIBLE about staying in touch. It seems that every day I think about several of you, lifting you up in prayer, thanking God that you love me even though I am seemingly so inconsistent.

Although I am lacking some important neural function that allows me to communicate with others who are not directly in front of me, I am determined to keep trying, so please, have patience.

I am posting some pics of the little ones as a peace offering. May they smooth any ruffled feathers.

2 Deep Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

works for a photo hungry grammy! You have inherited this art of living in the moment (only, sigh) from your loving mother. Alas, it is true...but on the other hand, from our lips to God's ear is pretty good communication and if we had to chose to talk TO someone or pray FOR them, it seems a good choice at the moment! Love you, Kacey:)

Christy said...

I'm just glad I didn't miss your funeral (don't laugh, the thought crossed my mind at 1 point in the last month!) Geoff knows he has to call me if anything happens, right? I love you and miss you and can't wait to touch base voice to voice!