Attention anyone watching Lost: if, by some small chance, you are looking for anything other than a muddy and slightly violent soap opera, please keep looking. WHAT THE HECK!! Is it just me, or do they keep adding more "mystery" while trying to give answers that makes the whole thing insipidly confusing and obtusely unsatisfying? Is there REALLY any difference between this sad excuse for night time programming and the ongoing plight of the Brady family on "Days of our Lives"? I mean, really. I hadn't watched Days since high school, I caught a bit the other day, and shockingly enough, it's EXACTLY the same, same plot, same people, same mysteriously "evil" antagonists... The allure of LOST is the symbolism, the literary references, the space-time-continuum conundrum. I can't seem to stop watching though. Shame on me. Hey, Jack? Catch you next week. And dude, please, stay away from the Asian tattoo parlors.
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








0 Deep Thoughts:
Post a Comment