OK, just in case you are afraid I've lost my mind, (shut up, seriously, I can hear you saying, "girl, I know you lost it!") the Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles promotional ad campaign located just to your right of this post comes directly from the mind of a somewhat mentally unstable and shockingly odd 31 year old man we'll call "Neff". Though I have eaten at the aforementioned establishment, and it was, remarkably, tasty, I would never have thought to spend an hour looking for a suitable photo to display, promoting this eatery. "Neff" on the other hand, took it as a personal mission. All this to say, it's stinking cold here and "Neff" is thinking back to days gone by when we could eat outside under the palm tress, wearing shorts, getting tan, and remarking to ourselves, "it's February". So. Cal., wherever you are, we're missing you right now.
(Roscoe ad deleted per blog owner request. Gratuitous promotion of highly caloric and cholesterol inducing edibles now strictly prohibited.)
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








2 Deep Thoughts:
hee hee! I read your post and then made Bobby go read it. It has been in the teens to mid 20s here too and many thoughts of So Cal have passed through our minds. Maybe we can all vacation there together next winter! :)(It's fitting that part of my word verification is pch!)
OOOOH yes. We're ready for a vacation. You're on our page:)
Post a Comment