You remember that part in Grumpy Old Men when John puts the dead fish in the back of Max's car? It starts to decay and Max keeps smelling his pits and rifling through his car to try to find the source of the odor. Such is my life today. Poor Annie. I keep following her around, sure she's the source with some special present in her diaper. I've lit candles, scooped the cat box, turned the fans on, etc, all to no avail. Nathalie was also a potential source, running to the facilities claiming she had "gasarrhea", but no, she made it in time. WHAT IS THAT SMELL??? If I wasn't living a typical suburban life, I'd swear I had landed smack in the middle of a cow pasture. Wait, wait, it's coming to me...that smell...it's coming in from outside...THE NEIGHBORS! They just layered their ENTIRE yard with dark, steaming compost. I'm thinking it should be a law that you have to WARN people before you lambaste them with that kind of stench! Great idea having company over today! "Hi, welcome, sorry about the poop smell, yeah, the neighbors, I know, sorry. Maybe we should do dinner a different night, yeah, when my house doesn't smell like, yeah, you know. Thanks."
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








3 Deep Thoughts:
Kacey,
You are tooo funny! I'm so glad to hear about your pain subsiding and that the relaxants work for you....PTL!!
No worries about braving YOUR site...it's a pleasure. Much more so than Joel's site of late.
Anyways glad to hear all is going better.
Your sister in Christ.
Polka dot buddy! I swear sometimes we have the same mind a thousand miles apart! You are hillarious - I was just thinking of turning all my kids thrown out food and refuse into composting but now I think that for the sake of keeping peace with the neighbors, I will place it in our neighboring landfill (or force my kids to eat their veggies!! hehe) Loving you! Want to come visit me?
hehehe! I had that happen, the part where I kept looking for the secret dog log hidden and then realized the neighbor trucked in poop
Post a Comment