Monday, July 9, 2007

Back in a Flash...

I should have pictures coming soon of my kiddos, but I have to have them DEVELOPED...Yes, the old fashioned way. My Dad was gracious enough to give me a better camera, our digital point and click is, lets just say, a disappointment at best. The 35mm Canon Rebel, on the other hand, may be "old fashioned" but man, it takes much better pictures. Because I'm working on delayed gratification, I thought this would be a good exercise for me. Maybe for some of you too because you have to WAIT to see my darlings.

I heard rumor that some of you are MOVING to Spokane. You know who you are. I sure hope we'll get to see you once in a while!!

Singing off!

Kacey

3 Deep Thoughts:

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

I have a Rebel 35mm also. That is what I took with me to CA since my digi quit on me and I had to send it in to be repaired. One of these days we will get back up there. We miss you guys! Bobby laughed when I told him about the cones conversation.

Christy said...

Oh yeah! I think I have one of those old fashioned cameras! Can't wait to see new pics! They are growing too fast - Ellie will be 5 in 3 days (she's been counting down for the past 6 weeks when she finally stopped telling people she was 4 1/2!)

Anonymous said...

yeah, some of us are moving to Spokane....can you believe it?