Monday, July 30, 2007

A Harry Potter Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The following post may be a spoiler for anyone who has yet to read the last installment of the Harry Potter series. Please use caution.

Also, my apologies to anyone who may be caught off guard by the fact that I do, indeed, read Harry Potter. I do not let my children read or watch Harry Potter, but as I am an adult, I really enjoy them from a literary perspective. I do not condone or promote witchcraft in any way shape or form and I do not see these books as doing so either any more than the Lord of the Rings or A Wrinkle in Time or anything by Rhoald Dahl does. They are truly fantasy. I'm not debating, this is my opinion and The Lord and I are OK between the two of us.

These things being said, please continue on and read my thoughts on Harry Potter 7 and the application of the Lord's truth to concepts mentioned in it.

2 Deep Thoughts:

Mia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mia said...

HUMMM, when ever i read "Harry potter" in my head i hear " hair bladder" from the Amanda show. heehe did more then one person ask you HP or was it just me? ahh reverse peer pressure. Weird.