
So, I hear that Twitter is cool. I'm afraid I'm woefully ignorant as to WHY it's so popular. I can log in and let EVERYONE who cares know, and anyone who doesn't, exactly what I am doing every moment of my day. 1. Hacking up some stuff, I just woke up. 2. Making my morning potty stop. 3. Making some tea. 4. Going potty again. etc.
I can also follow people to see exactly when others get up, pee, drink tea/coffee, etc.
Why is this useful? Will someone please enlighten me? I mean, I can TEXT twitter so everyone can know, no matter where I am, just what I'm doing. "I just saw a deer at the park wearing a baseball hat", etc.
I'm lost. That'll be my next update on Twitter.
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








6 Deep Thoughts:
I have not made the Twitter plunge yet. It just seems like one more time waster to me...of course it also makes me feel a little old. Is it the first piece of technology I am refusing hence making me the old lady who can't learn new stuff? Who knows... :)
I know Karen, that's why I signed up-just to see what it's all about. I don't have to commit to it after all. And I don't know anyone who's doing it either, so I can't track anyone, and no one will want to track me, so I guess it's a moot point.:)
It seems like, what?... putting yourself under like a big brother watch! LOL
I think people just want to feel like they are important in the world's eyes so they do stuff like this. whatever. can you say...boring? At least blogging is creative and fun.
For example, as much as I love maria and she is my BFF, we can text each other with whatever we want to say in the moment, and I don't need to go on the internet to find out what time she pee'd today nor when she recieved a telemarketing phone call during dinner... etc.
I just went the website to read the "what, why and how?", and it LOL, like stresses me out just thinking about it. Like, wow, what bondage!
no enlightenment form me i dont get it
FYI, I just read this post. :p
Post a Comment