Rapture's Song
May I be convicted
May my guilt be lifted
May your mercy and your faithfulness abide.
Will you crucify me
Let it purify me
That I may become the righteousness of Christ
May your love root deeply
That it may flow freely
As your Spirit finds a home in me my King
Won't you come and hide me
And ever guide me
As I sing beneath the shadow of your wing...
Someday I'll see you coming in the air
And I'll rise with all the saints to meet you there
When I hear the trumpet blast
And when finally at last your promised face I'll see
Your beauty and your grace will testify
That you have come to gather up your bride
May my hope and faith be true
And my love only for you
For you are Lord for all eternity
May you find me waiting
And anticipating
May my faith and life be incense Lord, to you
may I store up treasure
May it give you pleasure
Let me offer up the crowns I earn to you
Someday I'll see you coming in the air
And I'll rise with all the saints to meet you there
When I hear the trumpet blast
And when finally at last your promised face I'll see
Your beauty and your grace will testify
That you have come to gather up your bride
May my hope and faith be true
And my love only for you
For you are Lord for all eternity
And whether this life takes me
And my eyes shut here at last
Or I live to see the day you come
With a shout and trumpet blast
I know that you are truth and life
The beginning and the end
The Holy One, the great I AM
And on this I will depend
Someday I'll see you coming in the air
And I'll rise with all the saints to meet you there
When I hear the trumpet blast
And when finally at last your promised face I'll see
Your beauty and your grace will testify
That you have come to gather up your bride
May my hope and faith be true
And my love only for you
For you are Lord for all eternity
May my guilt be lifted
May your mercy and your faithfulness abide.
Will you crucify me
Let it purify me
That I may become the righteousness of Christ
May your love root deeply
That it may flow freely
As your Spirit finds a home in me my King
Won't you come and hide me
And ever guide me
As I sing beneath the shadow of your wing...
Someday I'll see you coming in the air
And I'll rise with all the saints to meet you there
When I hear the trumpet blast
And when finally at last your promised face I'll see
Your beauty and your grace will testify
That you have come to gather up your bride
May my hope and faith be true
And my love only for you
For you are Lord for all eternity
May you find me waiting
And anticipating
May my faith and life be incense Lord, to you
may I store up treasure
May it give you pleasure
Let me offer up the crowns I earn to you
Someday I'll see you coming in the air
And I'll rise with all the saints to meet you there
When I hear the trumpet blast
And when finally at last your promised face I'll see
Your beauty and your grace will testify
That you have come to gather up your bride
May my hope and faith be true
And my love only for you
For you are Lord for all eternity
And whether this life takes me
And my eyes shut here at last
Or I live to see the day you come
With a shout and trumpet blast
I know that you are truth and life
The beginning and the end
The Holy One, the great I AM
And on this I will depend
Someday I'll see you coming in the air
And I'll rise with all the saints to meet you there
When I hear the trumpet blast
And when finally at last your promised face I'll see
Your beauty and your grace will testify
That you have come to gather up your bride
May my hope and faith be true
And my love only for you
For you are Lord for all eternity









0 Deep Thoughts:
Post a Comment