Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emme




Emme- cute name, huh? I know someone who is naming their daughter Emme and I just had to steal it. I think I'm going to keep her a while, I really like her. Her hair is a really velvety material so it's very soft to the touch. All the material I used was from Goodwill. Her denim shoes are made from an old pair of jeans. She has little stitched hearts on her shoes and her dress which match her patchwork cheeks. For a change, I did the piece on her bottom that allows her to sit up out of the same paisley that the hearts and cheeks are made of. Oh, the top and arms are a fabric with little blue tea cups on it. Very cute. Anyway, I'm sure you're all getting bored of these doll posts, but I'm just like a proud mom every time I finish one, and Emme is my favorite so far.

4 Deep Thoughts:

Her said...

She's so cute. I love her cheeks. I think she is the sweetest of all your dolls so far. She seems like the one I would take with me to visit grandma and grandpa's farm.

Kacey said...

I almost think the pictures don't do her justice. She's cuter in person. I can relate with that:)

pondering said...

I wish I really could see her in person! waawaawaawaa...
She does look super cute!

kristal said...

i am most definitely NOT tired of your doll posts. i was actually walking through the denver airport today and i saw a ceramic piggy bank with the cutest pattern painted on it and i thought...wow! that pattern should be on one of kacey's dolls:)

keep the pics and the cuteness comin! please also let me know if you ever decide to sell them cuz i'd love to post the info on my blog.