Saturday, April 19, 2008

Samantha and Sadie

Two new dolls finished, pics to come! They're sisters, and both from original patterns. I love, love, love having a sewing machine! I haven't taken the opportunity yet to thank my wonderful friends Habeebe, Mia and Hummer for showing up on my doorstep with a NEW sewing machine. I am so blessed! Thanks guys!

5 Deep Thoughts:

pondering said...

OH man! I wish I could have been in on that! What a great surprise! WOWEE. Kacey, what a blessing! I can't wait to see all the wonderful creations you are going to make with that. It's so neat how God knows even the littlest details of our hearts and He blesses us even with those.
Well I'm too far away to show up on your doorstep I suppose, but hey, if you guys ever do anything like that again, give me a call and I can pitch in! I would have LOVED to have blessed a great friend like that!

Anonymous said...

we love you kc!

mvd

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to send a pic to a little Sadie I know right here, who always reminds me of your "baby girl":)

And hopefully, she can now sing along with Larry,"I love my lips!":)
mom1

Her said...

Hey, post the pics of you and your sewing machine.

Hmm...what's it like to surprise Kacey...I can't decide if it's my favorite thing ever or if I'd rather have a root canal:) Hee, hee.

Her said...

I just looked at your link to the Anna Maria Horner blog and decided I would like to be her for a day (or longer). EVERY SINGLE picture on that blog was so beautiful and adorable and full of color. I wanted to print them all. That farm is my dream home. The fabrics, color schemes, the pillows and paint on the walls...it's too much. And she has a drawing room! You told me about her before but I am amazed. I feel like I want to trade lives with her. But that may be just a velleity:)