It is silent for 30 seconds on our way to Idaho. I sigh. The silence looms heavy and I begin to wonder if there is mischief afoot. And then, out of the fertile depths of Nat's imagination, I hear,
"This is my friend, Mr. Austin Floppingsquash and this is his wife Tasha Floppingsquash who is very tiny. And this is their horse, Tootie Floppingsquash."
If that's not on par with "Call me Ishmael" I don't know what is.
By the way, this is already copy written material. I'm stealing it for my first book.(The girl behind the genius. Doesn't she look the part with the goggles and the noodles.)
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








3 Deep Thoughts:
She's the next Melville (sp?)
Let me know when "The Floppingsquashes go to Idaho" is in print and ready to buy. I'll want a first edition. Autographed, of course.
we should start a book " what i heard from the back seat"
or "it came from the back seat"
That book sounds like a great idea, except one time when my daughter was three, I heard things from the back seat that should not be published. hehehe. She had learned some new words from a movie my ex had watched, and was trying them out. LOL
But I have plenty of good backseat stories too.
Also, are you serious that you got that material copyrighted? I want to know how you did that? I have something I want to copyright.
Post a Comment