Thursday, March 20, 2008

Annie's Lilly


8 Deep Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Annie has just got to be thrilled!! I am trying to be brave about this weekend:) Love you all very much!
303

Her said...

She is beautiful. I love how you added the flower. Is that from the barrettes?

Tell those boys from Athey I said "hi" Sunday:)

Her said...

Hi Kacey. It's 10:30 and Zac just went back to sleep. I feel like I will be up again so let's totally blog at 2 am K?

Hummer said...

Man...I knew I was small, but my dress on a little doll?! I'm gonna go eat something...

Anonymous said...

These are amazing.. you're very talented.

Kacey said...

My next one will be finished soon. It's a little boy in a Hawaiian shirt. I like him, I may keep him for my very own. I changed the pattern a little for him, all by myself! I'm having a lot of fun, but really, must get sewing machine. My fingers hurt!! (At least I'm not pulling landscaping duty!) Whew.

Her said...

Ooh, I can't wait to meet him! What shall we call him???

Her said...

Let's call him Melehekulauakeawaii. has a nice ring to it, no?