I found this handmade doll maker online and I just fell in love with the color and personality of them. I'm going to try my hand at it eventually, once I learn to use a sewing machine.**sigh**. There's just only so much I can do with knitting unless I want to make sock puppets (no,you're right Matt, it's sock MONKEYS) which I'm not too crazy about. I was thinking I could design something that included little knitted leg warmers in various colors. Wouldn't little tiny leg warmers just be crazy cute?
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








11 Deep Thoughts:
I totally agree with the teeny-tiny leg warmers. Go for it!! : )
ps...that pic is too cute!
Sock puppet? Sock MONKEY. That's where it's at.
-Matt.. rockin the original Jayne hat since '07
Trust me, I wasn't correcting your verbiage, just expressing my desire for a sock monkey. Carry on.
So you want me to make you a sock monkey...
I was MEANING sock monkey, so it was an appropriate interjection and well taken. Thanks dude.
Raise your hand if you're afraid of sock monkeys
I think I've added them to the "I'm disturbed by..." list too. It started with clowns and has grown from their. Porcelain doll faces are REALLY creepy too.
I'm way into leg warmers - saw them on a baby last week, super cute! I'd like to place an order for your sock creations (they cute kind not the creepy kind)
You're in Christy, and they'll be WAY not creepy:)
K
What about leg warmers.. ON a sock monkey? Does that balance out the creepy?
Wow Matt, leg warmers on a sock monkey. Hmmm...like Olivia Newton John the sock monkey?
Handmade dolls sound so cute! What is the web site you found?
Post a Comment