Coffee break, anyone? Gotta balance out the sweet with caffeine and get the true body rush! Sign me up for a chocolate with pink glaze and whatever those red things are that are sprinkled on the top right doughnut, but I'll split it with someone - gotta watch the calorie intake! What am I saying? Give me 2!
Didn't we end up eating the whole box of Krispy Kreme (or did we let Geoff eat 1 or 2)? Good times...Can't do that anymore! It takes too much on the treadmill!!
If you turn the donuts on their side and line them up you can use them as a treadmill while you eat the rest! Just get two dozen! THERE! problem solved!
Doesn't one look like it has peppermint on the top. Oh my. Now that's evil.And hey, forget the treadmill, just hall booty with MRA for an hour. Sheesh. I'm SORE!
Geez, I leave the blogging world for a few days and look what happens! I'm pretty sure I know what flavor all of those are and that makes me sick and strangely comfortable at the same time. Get behind me Kacey! Why couldn't you have posted a picture of YOUR new purse instead? Off to eat my organic rice crisps...
Hey, I have a story about eating nearly a whole box of Krispy Kremes! Oh, wait. In my story no one was pregnant, there was no best friend eating right along with me and I'm pretty sure I was alone in my car in Portland. Hmm, doesn't quite have the same effect does it. Now what was I doing? Oh yeah, rice cakes...
14 Deep Thoughts:
Coffee break, anyone? Gotta balance out the sweet with caffeine and get the true body rush! Sign me up for a chocolate with pink glaze and whatever those red things are that are sprinkled on the top right doughnut, but I'll split it with someone - gotta watch the calorie intake! What am I saying? Give me 2!
gosh how I love you donut sister! Remember when we got those donuts when I was pregnant in So Cal? MMMM.
and yet you know little hummer that I only post what I WANT to eat, not what I actually DO eat. :)
double yum
Didn't we end up eating the whole box of Krispy Kreme (or did we let Geoff eat 1 or 2)? Good times...Can't do that anymore! It takes too much on the treadmill!!
If you turn the donuts on their side and line them up you can use them as a treadmill while you eat the rest! Just get two dozen! THERE! problem solved!
Doesn't one look like it has peppermint on the top. Oh my. Now that's evil.And hey, forget the treadmill, just hall booty with MRA for an hour. Sheesh. I'm SORE!
Is that raspberries on the top of that white one in the upper right hand corner?! Gosh. I've been staring at the picture for too long...
i think maple might be covering the the middle guy, and whats hiding under hummmers rasberry?
That white frosted one with red...... stuff... on it just screams EAT ME!
Nope, Mra. It's and old fashioned cake donut. Silly lady...
Geez, I leave the blogging world for a few days and look what happens! I'm pretty sure I know what flavor all of those are and that makes me sick and strangely comfortable at the same time. Get behind me Kacey! Why couldn't you have posted a picture of YOUR new purse instead? Off to eat my organic rice crisps...
Hey, I have a story about eating nearly a whole box of Krispy Kremes! Oh, wait. In my story no one was pregnant, there was no best friend eating right along with me and I'm pretty sure I was alone in my car in Portland. Hmm, doesn't quite have the same effect does it. Now what was I doing? Oh yeah, rice cakes...
don't we all have a donut story?
Post a Comment