Thursday, March 13, 2008

She's a tapper at heart

Yes, she's ready for tap and she's sporting the side ponytail. And notice, she's old enough to opt for the less-than-authentic half smile. How will the world keep turning without her open mouthed exuberance?

4 Deep Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

A few things immediately come to mind:

1. Who is that teenager, and what did you do with Nattie? ;)
2. You STILL have snow on the ground?!
3. I miss my house :(

Kacey said...

3 responses to Matt:

Toddler Nattie left the building.
Snow's gone now.
I miss you.

Christy said...

Hey PK! Nice to see your birthday lines up and running for your kids! I love that you have to know HOW things work not just that they do - it makes you wiked smaht, baby!
Love those pants Nat is sportin'. Kiki has the same pair I think. Ellie and Nat would so be trouble if they were friends!

Her said...

Sweet picture. Ah yes, the age of the fake smiles has arrived. This look is so standard on the faces of other children but seeing it on Nathalie gives me the strange sensation that the world is about to implode! No jazz hands? No mouth open so wide you can see the backside of her tonsils? Sisters, these truly are the last days.