Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hooray for the Red White and Blue


We had a great time this weekend. We did the pet parade, lots of slip and slide action, and the Ray Atkson trail. We have grass stains, skinned knees, head aches and a little sun over-exposure, but we are blissfully happy and ready for more. Right now, the dog is exhausted and sleeping on my feet, the girls are zoned out and watching Looney Tunes with dad, and I am nodding offfff.... while blogging.
Posted by Picasa

10 Deep Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I need to pour out a 40 for the goatee.. the Brotherhood of the Goat has to stick together! :)

Looks like you guys had a great time.

Kacey said...

The goatee comes simply because Geoff doesn't like to shave regularly, so...it'll be back soon:) And Geoff says, he's more refined than a 40, you must sacrifice a Black Butte Porter in homage to the goat, if you feel that you must pour one out.

Mia said...

love that pick of anne with her tong out!

Anonymous said...

Tell G that I'll definitely pour out a Black Butte for him.. but it will be into a frosty mug :)

Kacey said...

haha.:)

Her said...

Wow all this goatee talk about "tipping 40s to your memory"...and you scored as 0% ghetto??? I demand a retest!

Christy said...

Did you notice that the Annie "tongue picture" got in there twice? NICE! Cute pics and synopsis of your time. Now that we have a dog, we probably need to find a pet parade for Sadie.

Kacey said...

Ya, the Picasa program has a mind of it's own. I double checked and the folder didn't have the picture more than once, but when it compiled the collage, it did it's won thing. There's a Nathalie 2x and a dog 2x as well. Anyway, you get the picture:)

kristal said...

LOVE the picasa collage...i'm gonna need to give that a try:) more opportunity for shameless bragging on our adorable kids!!

Kacey said...

The SWEET part of Picasa is that you can make the collage and then blog right from the program. So easy.