Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tap,week with family, VBS, ETC. I know, Keep up.











Ok, I know, random hodge podge of family pics. For those who love, enjoy. For those who don't get it...don't try. This was a family weekend of Nat's tap recital (awesome!! I'll have a video soon...) and some great weather with Grammy, Papa and uncle Ryan. I love the sun. I love the sun. Did I mention? I LOOOOVVVVEEE it. I don't love the forest fire smoke that is slowly killing me though. AYE! All in all...I am so blessed. Thanks fam for putting up with us for a week-and Reeses, I am amazed that you survived so well. Nat put herself to sleep tonight singing VBS songs. How precious.

8 Deep Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Man, resize those pics! I can count Dad's nose hairs! lol. Love the picture of Annie and.. Ryan's leg. That's a You-know-what-eating grin if I've ever seen one, and judging by the other pictures, I can see where she gets it ;)

Looks like you had an awesome weekend.. glad to see you got a shot of the butte before they torch it again this year.

I like Seattle. I like Seattle. I like Seattle.

Welcome to our crazy blessed life said...

Adorable pictures. One question though. Is that Geoff with the sunglasses? Bobby wants him to know Geoffs goatee looks better than his. He also says to have Geoff call him. He busted his phone and lost his contacts.

Kacey said...

And Matt, check the close up of "the tooth"...AHHHH! Retreat!!!

Anonymous said...

It's not The Tooth™ unless the jaw is clenched. Or he's coming after you with a belt ;)

We had fun in the ghetto of South Seattle last weekend though!

Simply Me said...

Kacey, you forgot the best candid picture of The Tooth. Where is it? It was also great to have you with us for a week :)

Her said...

Cute pics! Missing you guys lots. Nat looks so cute/35 in her tap makeup:)

Give kitty a hug for Zac & please let me know if I can offer my services regarding "the tooth":)

pondering said...

I like looking at others family pics and things, so I enjoyed it even though I didn't get it, er, well at least "the tooth" thing anyway.

Christy said...

Oh how I love family! WE got to spend this last weekend with Tracy's ENTIRE Hires' fam in Seattle and it was a blast, tiring, short and long all at the same time. Love your teenager (or is that Nat?) Geoff's got a gun right ?cuz I'm not sure Max is a mean enough looking dog to keep the boys away!