

OK, Ryan, here you go. The post of "the tooth", however I think this is more the precursor to the "the tooth" because he has yet to reveal "the tooth" in it's full glory.
The picture of Annie is just a bonus cuz I think it's funny:)
(For the non -Mccall reader, "the tooth" is Dad's somewhat large and prominent front bottom tooth that is only displayed when one of us kids is in BIG trouble. If we get first, middle and last names used and we see "the tooth", we might as well grab the belt ourselves.:) Dad, we love you, and we poke fun at "the tooth" now because, well, we can... and your belt is 300 miles away. **wink**)
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








6 Deep Thoughts:
oooooohhhh NOW I get it...
Viva la tooth!
I was all over "the tooth" story. I think you told me that story once before (plus I can't help but notice teeth:). In my family it was "the nostril". Except I was an only child and didn't have anyone to laugh about it with so it was just scary.
Then we will make no nostril references. :)
That picture of Dad is now my CallerID Photo for him. Rock on.
sweet. I hope he knows that I share it in love. He's a cool guy:)
Post a Comment