Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Apparently not ghetto

Congratualtions! You are 0% ghetto

It looks like you keep yourself out of the ghetto and are living ghetto free. Also, you may be white.

How Ghetto Are You
Create Your Own Quiz




Thanks Maria for these awesome quizzes. I love em! Of course, that's 20 minutes I'll never get back...

4 Deep Thoughts:

Mia said...

hahaha you are zero ghetto??? i almost feel sorry for you

Kacey said...

I know. No accent, no ghetto...I have no culture at all I guess:)

pondering said...

I gotta tell you, I got the same exact results as you did, Kacey, on all three tests!
crazy.
The Bible test was way easy, like it was for people who know not much at all about it.

Anonymous said...

I love you sis, but I've seen some of the flip-flops you've had.. you're at least .5% ghetto ;)