Friday, June 13, 2008

Enough of the Quizzes, K?

I've been posting all this craziness, "I'm this muppet" or "I'm 0% ghetto" purely as filler, and I'll tell you why. I somehow can't manage to post without a picture, and I left my camera at my parents house a couple weeks ago. They're coming in a week or so for Nattie's dance recital, so I'll have it back then.

Nattie is "tapping" to a song from the Grease soundtrack called "Rock and Roll Party Queen". She has this little poodle skirt that's polka dot and a little scarf she just looks adorable. I'm sure I'll have some photos of that after ALL the grandparents are here at once:)

We're excited for the warm weather we're FINALLY having (come on, global warming???) and we have a full summer of events planned. Nat has swim lessons next month to prepare for our little trip to Idaho in August. Geoff says she sinks like a rock, so it's about time. (Geoff used the simile, "Nat is like a rock" where I use the metaphor "nat IS a rock. Dude, she is.) She will also get to spend some time up at Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch around some fantastic people and amazing horses. How cool!

All that said, I realized, Annie needs something to do too. Hmmm.

We'll be in Portland all in two weeks for the whole week and the girls will get to spend some time with the Reese clan, they can't wait. It's vacation bible school time I hear, so they'll have some VERY enthusiastic participants. We have a couple VBS sessions coming up in July and August too and Nat is old enough now to go even though I'm not volunteering. YIPEE!

Max got a hiking back pack to go with his boots, so he looks like the epitome of an outdoorsy doggy. You can tell he's just so proud of himself. Geoff took him out on a little hike last night and they've both been loving life.

And as for me...I'm selling dolls folks. I was up at 5:00 am this morning, excited to start a new one to deliver to a friend at dance class on Monday.

Well, an actual, honest to goodness update on us. Next time, with photos.

2 Deep Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the tests go...We can't all be 100% everything:) Your camera will be home soon...but you are a great wordsmith without them. No problem replacing them with 1000 words (or your mom either).

Her said...

I like this post, Kace! It's a throwback to the reason most blogs were started in the first place...to let people know what's going on in your life. And you know you can borrow my camera anytime:) Hi mom1!