Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. Ps. 63 :8
Find rest my soul in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation;He is my fortress; I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; He is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust Him at all times, O people; Pour your hearts out to Him, for God is our refuge. Ps. 62:5-8
Because your live is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands. My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods; with singing lips my mouth will praise you. Because you are my help, I sing in the shadow of your wings. My soul clings to you; your right hand upholds me. Ps.63:3-8
I may have posted this song before, but it's so precious, I had to share again.
Adventuring with Karen
6 years ago








2 Deep Thoughts:
The verses are music to me:) Tell Geoff that I know I'm mom2 but I'm already listed with the Beast (google) as mom 1...MIL at heart:) and Kacey, I love that you gave me permission on Matt's blog! I love checking in with my kids and watching them check in with each other. nice...camera almost home.
Yipee! My camera!! I'm sooo excited!
Post a Comment